When it comes to retirement, many Australians will come to rely on a full or part Age Pension to supplement or fund their retirement income. There’s no denying that dealing with Centrelink can be an incredibly frustrating experience, especially if you have grown accustomed to being financially independent throughout your working career.
At Knox Financial, we aim to take the headache out of dealing with Centrelink and as part of our service to our retirement and pre-retirement planning clients we can assist with:
- Identifying whether you may be eligible to receive any financial support from Centrelink
- Ensure you are receiving the optimum level of eligible entitlements
- Assist with completing the relevant application forms
- Liaise with Centrelink on your behalf including telephone and email correspondence
- Accompany you to a Centrelink branch in person if required
It’s all part of the personal service we provide at Knox Financial and one that many of our valued clients have come to appreciate over the years.
To find out more about our Centrelink Assistance, please contact us.